Senior Professional in HR International(SPHRI by HRCI)
The SPHRi exams are designed for HR professionals who practice outside the United States. Therefore, these exams are not offered within the United States.
Since 1976, the HR Certification Institute has been the global leader in professional credentialing for the HR profession. Today, more than 145,000 HR professionals in 100 countries proudly maintain the HR Certification Institute’s credentials as a mark of high professional distinction.
SPHRi® Eligibility or Who Should Attend to Sit this Certification
The Candidate should be a current active HR Practitioner as per below;
Must meet one of the following exam eligibility requirements to sit for the SPHRi exam:
• A minimum of four (4) years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master’s degree or global equivalent
• A minimum of five (5) years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
• A minimum of seven (7) years of professional-level experience in an HR position with less than a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent.
• Be ready for in Depth SELF STUDY & DEDICATED DISCIPLINE to practise MOCK EXAMS.
This program offers one the simplest, convinient and reliable platform for study experience for those HR Professionals that dont have time to go to class but can sacrifice time for self-study and attend this bootcamp class to pass the SPHRI exam. SPHRI is considered the highest level of HR certification for Senior HR's globally.
Senior Experienced HR practitioners who have successfully undergone our Chartered HR Analyst program are encouraged to take this program as a specialization unit in their career development toward HR Business Partnering and Internal HR Consulting
Is this Certification Right for Me?
Demonstrate your strategic international HR leadership with the Senior Professional in Human Resources - International™ (SPHRi™) from HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
The SPHRi, for internationally based HR leaders, validates senior-level HR competency and mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy development and service delivery in a single international setting
Completion of this Certification will lead to mastery of :
The SHRPi exam assesses more advanced knowledge of the HR field in several functional areas:
• HR as a Business Leader
• People Development and Talent Management
• HR Service Delivery
• Access to the HRCI ® network and body of information online
• Access to the HRCI international journal published online
• The SPHRI ® shows that you have completed graduate level in Senior Human Resource Management at International education level with substantial experience in on a regional and global level.