Chartered Human Resources Analyst (CHRA by AAPM)
CHRA™ is the world’s fastest growing profession and in today’s ever-changing business environment, organizations demand multi-skilled individuals who can manage far more than their predecessors. During this intensive course you will examine the delivery cycles that are routinely encountered in business today, discover tools and techniques that aid in managing the results of various categories of Human Resources Projects and Structures and learn how to develop effective strategies to manage these projects.
On satisfactory completion of this program you will receive your certification from the Global Academy of Finance Management (GAFM), which is recognized in over 150 countries. You will then be able to use the designation CHRA™ on your
business cards and resume.
The Chartered Human Resources Analyst (CHRA™) In order to be authorized to use the CHRA™ credential, you must meet the experience, education, ethics and examination requirements determined to be competency measures for Human Resources Managers.
The Certification Board for CHRA™ Certification has established these standard requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the field of Human Resources Management. OR
- Minimum of 1 years work experience in the field of Human Resources Management and Bachelor’s Degree in HR, or Any related Business Degree from reputable Higher Learning University together with a Higher Diploma in HR.
Who Should Attend? Chartered Human Resources Analyst Charter Certification ®
This program will benefit Business Owners, Directors, General Managers, Managers, Division Heads, Department Heads and all those who also wish to broaden, sharpen and deepen their skills and knowledge of HR management and its Strategy implications in today business environment. HR practitioners and non-HR practitioners with HR responsibilities seeking a fast-paced review of the role of HR in today’s rapidly-evolving workplace and who wish to broaden sharpen and deepen their HR management and related competencies.
The CHRA ® Training Style
This program is delivered using “blended learning”. This involves classroom lecturing, highly intensive case study/role playing reviews, classroom interaction and feedback, and one-on-one coaching from the facilitator.
The certification program has three cycles:
1. Pre-event prequalification process – GAFM Delegate bio which evaluates the candidate’s entry level, eligibility and training needs of each participant.
2. Pre-event study material and CHRA body of Knowledge, which forms part of the exam set.
3. Pre-event Assignment – this assignment is required before the start of the boot camp class and contributes to 40% of the overall certification program.
By Attending This Program You Will Be Able To:
- Understand HR’s role as a vital contributor to your organization’s success
- Discover strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Examine best practices for managing performance and creating compensation, training and benefit systems that drive bottom-line results
- Identify and deal with potentially explosive issues with an eye to both legal requirements and the needs of your business
- Analyze HR issues and develop action plans you can implement in your organization
- See how HR and non-HR functions in every organization can create an effective, complementary work environment
The Added Benefits You Will Receive Include:
• The ability to use the designation CHRA® on your business card and resume
• Membership verification to the GAFM®
• Access to the GAFM® network and body of information online
• Access to the GAFM international journal published online
• The CHRA® shows that you have completed graduate level Human Resource Management education and you have substantial experience in managing projects on a regional and global level